The Perfect Clementine Parfait
- 8 clementine’s
- 3 Tbsp Mr Fitzpatrick’s Clementine, Orange and Bergamot cordial
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk, refrigerated overnight so the cream firms and separates
- 2 tsp brandy
- 120g vegan gingerbread.
- Dark chocolate and hazelnuts for garnish
1. Peel, separate and trim any pith from the clementine’s, before cutting in half, taking care to remove any pips. Add to a bowl before pouring over the cordial, coating evenly.
2. Crush the gingerbread to a rough crumb.
3. Open the can of coconut milk and separate out the top layer of thick cream from liquid. In a small chilled mixing bowl, blend coconut cream for roughly 3 minutes before adding the brandy. Whip for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until stiff peaks form.
4. In a serving glass, layer mousse, compote, and cream and garnish with dark chocolate and hazelnuts.
Recipe creation & photography by hThe Clean Tribe
Submit your review