Rum & Raisin Nice Cream
- 3 large ripe bananas, chopped into chunks and frozen
- ¼ cup spiced rum
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¼ cup almond butter
- 2 Tbsp Mr Fitzpatrick’s Ginger Cordial
1. Gently heat the rum and cordial together before adding the raisins and leaving to soak for 15 minutes.
2. Remove the soaked raisins from the liquid and set aside.
3. Place the frozen banana chunks in a food processor with the almond butter and the rum and cordial mixture, blitz until smooth.
4. Stir in the raisins and serve, or place into an airtight container and freeze.
Recipe creation & photography by The Clean Tribe
Submit your review