Rhubarb & Rosehip Cheesecake by Katie Bradley
- For the base -
- 1 1/2 cup raw nuts of choice
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1/8 tsp salt
- For the filling -
- 2 tubs of vegan cream cheese
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 2 Tbsp Mr Fitzpaatrick's Rhubarb & Rosehip cordial
- Rhubarb Jam
- Soak dates in boiling water until soft.
- Blend the dates, nuts and salt in a food processor. Add water very slowly (1 tsp at a time) if need to soften the mixture.
- Place into a lined 9-inch baking tin.
- Press down evenly, then set aside while you make the filling.
- Mix the vegan cream cheese with the cordial and scoop over the crumble/
- Add a layer of jam and then another layer of cream cheese.
- Add a sprinkle mixed nuts on top.
Recipe creation and photography by katieebradleyx
Submit your review