Raspberry & Lavender Bake by SpamellaB
- 100g brown rice flour
- 100g oat flour
- 100g coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon bicarb of soda
- 100g apple puree
- Brine from 1 x can chickpeas
- 50ml almond milk
- 30ml Mr Fitzpatrick’s Raspberry & Lavender no added sugar cordial
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100g fresh or frozen raspberries
- To decorate –
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk powder
- 2 teaspoons raspberry powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- Freeze-dried raspberries
- Dried rose petals
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and grease and line a loaf tin.
- Mix together the flours, coconut sugar, baking powder and bicarb in a bowl.
- Whisk together the apple puree, chickpea brine, almond milk, cordial and vanilla until frothy.
- Pour this into the dry ingredients and stir well to combine. Fold in the raspberries gently.
- Spoon into the tin and smooth out evenly. Bake for 35-40 minutes until firmed up and golden. Leave to cool then pop out of the tin and onto a wire rack.
- Whisk together the coconut milk powder, raspberry powder, water and maple syrup until you have a slightly runny consistency.
- Drizzle this over the loaf then sprinkle over the freeze-dried raspberries and rose petals.
Recipe creation and photography by spamellab.com
Submit your review