Plum & Pear Cookies by Katie Bradley
- 1/2 cup vegan butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 flax egg
- 2 tbsp of Mr Fitzpatrick's Plum & Pear cordial
- 2 tbsp of water with 1tbsp flaxseed powder
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- 1/2 Tsp apple cider vinegar + ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg & cloves
- Preheat oven to 175C.
- Sieve the flour and blend in the sugar.
- Add the egg and gently fold the mixture.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Roll the cookie dough into balls and then flatten to make small discs.
- Place on a tray with greaseproof paper.
- Bake in oven for 5 minutes.
- Leave to cool.
- To decorate, drizzle with vegan chocolate syrup.
Recipe creation and photography by katieebradleyx
Submit your review