Pear Crumble by SpamellaB
- 2-3 pears, cored and chopped
- 4 plums, stoned and sliced
- 3 tablespoons Mr Fitzpatrick's Plum, Pear & Mixed Spices cordial
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- Zest of 1 orange (optional)
- For the crumble -
- 200g gluten-free flour
- 50g rolled oats
- 30g flaked almonds
- 100g coconut sugar or stevia
- 150g margarine
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and lightly grease either a large ovenproof dish or two smaller ones.
- Prepare the fruit and mix in a bowl with the cordial, honey or maple syrup, cornflour and orange zest (if using). Stir well then pour into the dish(es).
- Now place the flour, oats, almonds and coconut sugar / stevia in a bowl and rub in the margarine to resemble breadcrumbs.
- Scatter over the fruit in a generous layer then bake in the oven for 30 minutes until golden and bubbling.
Enjoy hot or cold!
Recipe creation and photography by spamellab.com
Submit your review