Pear, Cranberry, Pomegranate Oatmeal by SpamellaB
- 40g oatmeal
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Mr Fitzpatrick No Added Sugar Cranberry & Pomegranate Cordial
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 200ml almond milk
- For the caramelised pears –
- 1 pear, chopped
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or coconut nectar
- Small handful walnuts
- Make the oatmeal: place everything in a pan and simmer for 5 minutes until thick and creamy.
- Meanwhile, heat the coconut oil and maple syrup in a pan then throw in the pear and walnuts and stir well.
- Continue cooking and stirring for 5 minutes on a medium to high heat to allow them to gently caramelise.
- Serve your oatmeal in a generous bowl and top with the pear mixture including any extra syrup.
- Scatter over extra dried cranberries and pomegranate seeds
Recipe creation and photography by spamellab.com
Submit your review