Lemon & Ginger Tofu Stir Fry by SpamellaB
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 300g firm tofu, cut into chunks
- 2 x portions rice noodles
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 red or green chilli, diced
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 3cm piece ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 100g mushrooms, sliced
- 100g sugar snap peas or mangetout
- 75g baby sweetcorn
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 tablespoons tamari or soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Mr Fitzpatrick’s Lemon & Ginger cordial
- Fresh coriander
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Toss the tofu chunks in 1 tablespoon of the sesame oil to coat, tip onto a lined baking tray and bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook the noodles according to packet instructions.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large pan or wok and throw in the garlic, chilli, onions, ginger and mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add in the sugar snap peas and baby sweetcorn and continue cooking for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the cooked (drained) noodles plus the lemon juice, honey or maple syrup, tamari or soy sauce and cordial and cook for a further couple of minutes to allow everything to heat through and combine.
- Top with coriander and serve between two plates or bowls with the baked tofu chunks on top!
Recipe creation and photography by spamellab.com
Submit your review