Dandelion & Burdock Brownies by KimGoesVegan
- 180g self-raising flour
- 180g caster sugar
- 60g cocoa powder
- 100ml vegetable oil
- 200ml soya milk
- Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp salt
- 50g chopped nuts
- 25ml Mr Fitzpatrick's Dandelion & Burdock Cordial
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/ 180° and line a 18x24cm tray or similar with greaseproof paper.
- Sieve flour, cocoa and sugar and salt into a large mixing bowl.
- Measure soya milk, vegetable oil and vanilla extract into a jug.
- Pour the liquid into the dry ingredients in a steady stream and mix together.
- Scrape out the gooey mix into your prepared tin.
- Chop up the nuts or other topping and sprinkle them over the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes until the edges are firm.
- Leave to cool.
Recipe creation and photography by kimgoesvegan
Submit your review