Cherry & Pear Baked Oats by SpamellaB
- 180g oats
- 40g coconut sugar + 1 tablespoons to sprinkle on top
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon or ginger
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons flaxseeds + 4 tablespoons water
- 350ml milk of choice
- 30ml Mr Fitzpatrick’s Sour Cherry, Red Grape & Hibiscus no added sugar cordial
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 80g fresh or frozen cherries
- 1-2 pears, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and grease and line an ovenproof dish.
- Mix together the oats, coconut sugar, cinnamon or ginger and baking powder in a bowl.
- Whisk together the flaxseed and water and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- Pour this into the bowl along with the milk, cordial and vanilla and mix well to combine.
- Stir in the cherries and pour into your prepared dish.
- Arrange the pear slices on top then sprinkle over some coconut sugar.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden and bubbling and firmed up.
Recipe creation and photography by spamellab.com
Submit your review